Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
HI Capacity Soldering Workshop
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (HST)
We'll be doing an incredibly fun beginner's soldering workshop where you will learn how to solder a really cool LED Christmas tree.
No tools or experience is necessary, but feel free to bring your own.
After this lesson, you'll be ready to solder on your own.
What the workshop will cover:
- A quick safety introduction
- Basic soldering concepts and how-tos. We will be practicing on PCBs.
- Then we will be building an LED Christmas tree!
It'll have blinky lights and will be a gift for you to take home! It's an ornament you can show off your DIY skills with your family, friends and coworkers.
This event is different than our free events. Your payment will help us cover the following:
- Equipment costs (solder, soldering irons)
- The LED Christmas tree ornament costs roughly $20 with shipping
- Any remaining profit will directly towards improving our current and future Makerspace.
At HI Capacity, there will be street parking available, although it is limited. You can park at the Sports Authority across the street. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
When & Where
We're a creative collective in Honolulu, HI. Learn more about us at http://hicapacity.org